A delicious and fail-safe no bake Biscoff cheesecake that is bound to have you coming back for more.
Serves 6 - use the scaling buttons below to double / triple the quantity
- 150g (or 5oz) Biscoff biscuits
- 85g (or 3oz) unsalted butter + extra for greasing
- 180g (or 6oz) ricotta cheese
- 85g (or 3oz) full fat cream cheese
- 25g (or 1 oz) caster sugar
- 100g (or 3.5oz) smooth Biscoff spread + extra for the topping
- Grease a 6 inch springform pan (Note 1) and line with greaseproof / parchment paper.
- Blitz the Biscoff biscuits into fine crumbs in a food processor or put them into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter on a low heat on the stove or in the microwave and stir in the Biscoff crumbs.
- Pour the butter and crumb mixture into the springform pan and press down with the back of a large spoon until firm.
- Whip the ricotta and cream cheese together with an electric whisk, food processor or stand mixer until smooth.
- Add the sugar and Biscoff spread and continue to mix until incorporated.
- Spoon the mixture onto the Biscoff biscuit base and use the back of a spoon to smooth out any uneven patches.
- Optional: Warm a couple of tablespoons of Biscoff spread on the stove or in the microwave and drizzle onto the top of the cheesecake. You can also use a piping bag for this.
- Place the Biscoff cheesecake in the fridge to chill overnight (or for a minimum of 6 hours).
- This is a mini cheesecake for a 6-inch pan that will yield 6 slices. To make a cheesecake for a standard-sized pan simply hit the 2x scaling button to double the quantity.
- Category: Sweet
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: Western
Keywords: No bake biscoff cheesecake (6 inch mini cheesecake)