A quick and easy tuna pate recipe.
The recipe yields 1 cup or 230g of tuna pate, approximately 4 servings. Use the scaling buttons below to double or triple the quantity.
- 1 200g (or 7oz) can of tuna - drained weight (150g or 5oz)
- 60g (or 2oz or 1/4 cup) cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp fresh dill - very finely chopped
- 2 spring onions/scallions (about 3tbsp) - very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon zest - finely grated
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp sea or kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Drain the tuna and blitz in a food processor until the consistency is fine but still with a little texture remaining.
- Transfer the tuna to a mixing bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly by hand until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Serve with crusty bread or crackers or place into a jar and store in the fridge.
Nutritional information is for 1/4 cup or 60g.
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Western
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 403.2mg
- Fat: 10.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 36.2mg
Keywords: tuna pate