Warm, chocolatey, and irresistibly gooey cookie half-baked cookie dough puddings.
Serves 2 or 4. Use the scaling buttons below to double or triple the quantity.
- 40g (or 3 tbsp + 1 tsp) flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarb
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- 40g (or 2 tbsp + 2 tsp) melted unsalted butter
- 40g (or 3 tbsp + 1 tsp) brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp milk or dark chocolate chips
- 80g (or 6 tbsp + 2 tsp) plain or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb
- Pinch of sea salt - 1/16 tsp
- 80g (or 5 tbsp + 1 tsp) melted unsalted butter
- 80g (or 6 tbsp + 2 tsp) brown sugar
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp milk or dark chocolate chips
- Set your oven to 180C or 300F.
- Mix the flour, bicarb, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the melted butter and brown sugar then stir in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl containing the flour, bicarb and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture into ramekins.
- Put the ramekins onto a tray and place them into the middle of your oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookie dough puddings are done when the tops are set but the centre should be soft when you poke it.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and serve with your choice of ice cream (optional)
- Category: Sweet
- Cuisine: Western
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 19.6g
- Sodium: 608.1g
- Fat: 17.6g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 89.5mg
Keywords: half baked cookie dough puddings